Accounts Payable & General Ledger
The General Ledger system is designed to accommodate the retailer that is interested in maintaining an accounting procedure that will provide the necessary tools for an accounting firm to prepare the financial statements as well as the store that wishes to pepare their own financial statements. The General Ledger system and many of the reports available were designed with the help of CPAs that are experienced in the retail industry.
The accounting functions are interactive with all other modules. When a file has been changed or updated through posting, the accounting is automatically updated at that time.
General Ledger comes with a complete chart of accounts and control tables. These accounts and tables may be changed to accommodate the accounting procedures established by you and your accounting firm.
Accounts Payable will track standard payables as well as invoice dating and invoice term payments. Liability for accounting is controlled by vendor enabling you to automatically separate inventory purchases, bank notes and other payables on the financial statement. A complete history of each vendor is maintained, so you may view all purchases, invoices and payments by vendor at any time.
Additional Accounts Payable & General Ledger features
- Unlimited Discount Levels
- Pay Invoice by Vendor, Due Date, or Best Discounts
- Track COD Checks
- Track Credit Memos
- Cost Analysis by Vendor
- Computer or Manually Written Checks
- View PO Info when Entering Invoice
- Void Checks
- Unlimited Checking Accounts
- Pay Invoices by Credit Card
- Recurring Invoices
- Invoice Aging
- Term Dating
- Vendor Purchase History
- Print Financials and Budgets by Department
- Compare Current and Prior Year on Income Statement
- Analyze Inventory Turns and Gross Profit
- Create Custom Financial and Accounting Reports
- Monthly Tax Report
- Audit Reports
- Discrepancy Reports
- Bank Reconciliation
- Print Check Register