AIMsi and Consignment/Resale
AIMsi contains many features designed to effectively assist the consignment store owner/manager with managing consignors and consigned inventory.
- Just one customer file for both consignors and buyers, eliminating the need to duplicate data entry.
- User defined consignor fees (percentage or flat rate). Set up a default and change as needed by consignor or item.
- Quick and easy batch entry of consigned items, with the ability to print labels when saved.
- Quick and easy batch entry of purchased (buy outright) items, with ability to print labels when saved.
- During the settlement process, choose to print the consignors a check, give cash, give gift card or create a credit on account to be used on purchases. Set the defaults by consignor.
- Designate a ‘print check’ fee if applicable, and ability to set a minimum amount to print a check for.
- Quickly apply a credit from sold consigned items to sales.
- Ability to automatically calculate buyer fees, as a percentage or flat rate.
- Set default days in stock for automatic discount calculations.
- Sales promotion feature provides you with the ability to easily setup discounts for special promotions and sales events.
- Buyer wishlist and matching component.
- Export sold history to the web and give consignors the ability to log-on and view their consigned items that have sold and current balance.