Contact Management (CRM)
The CRM module has all the features of the more expensive stand alone packages and gives you more power because it is integrated with the accounting and inventory control package. This eliminates duplicate data entry when converting prospects to customers.
Additional Contact Management features
- The ability to have complete customer and/or prospect information, from name and address to e-mail address, including note capabilities with date time stamps for progress tracking.
- The ability to establish action codes to automatically trigger customer call back, information follow-up or other critical steps in servicing your customer base.
- The ability to sell more by automating your contact management, keep track of meetings, calls and to-do’s.
- Allows daily, weekly and monthly views of your upcoming activities.
- Incredibly fast powerful searches allow you to instantly search by company, contact, keywords or several other key identifying fields.
- Customers and prospects can be secured by each sales or service person. Customers can be associated to a specific sales person so that all sales default to the designated sales person.
- Generate reports for daily call logs, first time calls and follow-up calls.
- Track customer delinquencies and promise to pay follow-ups.