Electronic Office will Set up and Program your machine so it it ready to go right away!!!
- Touch is Intuitive
- Touch is Easy to Use
- Touch Promotes Savings
- Touch is the Fastest Way to Input Transactions
- Designed For Reliability
No Hard Disk Drive By using compact flash memory instead of a hard disk drive, the SAM4s SPS-2000 is inherently more reliable and requires less maintenance.
EPROM Program Storage The SPS-2000 application program is bundled with each terminal and preloaded in EPROM, providing exceptional reliability, stability and speed – with significantly faster booting than traditional PC-based POS.
No Single Point of Failure Each SPS-2000 is fully functional without a server or network, meaning that there is no single point where an unexpected failure could completely disable your system.
Quiet Fanless Operation With no fan to draw contaminants into the register, the SPS-2000 will perform better and last longer.
Popular POS Components Included – Not Added On Each SPS-2000 includes a magnetic card reader and a rear customer display. These essential components are significantly more expensive when added on to a bare-bones terminal.
Rear Display The rear display allows consumers to monitor prices as items are entered and view the sale total.
Magnetic Card Reader Use to swipe payment cards when integrated payment options are implemented, or to log or clock in employees.
Easy Save/Load Store programs or collect reports with the SD memory card port or USB port.
Easy to Access Ports Connect to a wide array of compatible off-the-shelf POS peripherals with six serial ports and two USB ports.
Hybrid ECRs for Retail and Food Service Establishments-
Featuring a hybrid design, SAM4s has combined fast and simple ECR keyboard entry with an intuitive touch screen operator display. The SPS-500 is easily configured for your food, beverage, or retail business and provides the functions and options you need to meet your point of service needs.
Reliable ECR Platform – Exceptional POS Capability Using robust integrated software, your authorized SAM4s dealer can design your custom application by choosing from an array of features available for food and retail operators. The SPS-500 is an ideal replacement for older-technology ECRs, a cost-effective alternative to PC-based POS systems, and a powerful platform for independent franchises, multi-unit operators and chain accounts.
• Casual Dining
• Family Style Restaurants
• Quick Service Restaurants
• Ice Cream and Yogurt
• Specialty Foods
• Specialty Gourmet
• Liquor Stores
• Gift Shops
Choose a Flat or Raised-Key Keyboard The flat-keyboard configuration can easily accommodate over 100 onetouch preset keys, significantly more than any touch screen POS terminal. Your cashier can locate and register items quickly, keeping your lines moving. The raised keyboard provides all the functions required by busy retailers.
Lock & Key Security Authority is managed using traditional, secure cash register keys.
Display Up to 200 Operator Screens with 24-Items per Screen The color touch screen can be configured to guide the operator through choices of flavors, toppings, condiments, and instructions. If you sell a combo meal, a screen or series of screens can display to reflect the combo choices. If the item requires condiments or instructions, the screen can lead your operator through options and additional choices.
7″ Color Touch Screen Improves Order Entry Accuracy Unlike an ECR that may display only the last item entered, the SPS-500 displays the entire order, allowing your operator to confirm the order and then refer to the display as they fill it.
On Screen Manager and Program Access Access manager and programming functions intuitively through menus and on-screen options. Programming and editing can be done without referring to manuals. Managers can easily view report data and quickly adjust to changing conditions.
Flexible, Built-In Printers A cost-effective design allows the built-in printer to generate both receipts and requisitions – the 3″ printer (SPS- 530) delivers an extremely high-quality requisition. If multiple ECRs are connected in the same network, print jobs can be directed to the printer in another ECR, effectively allowing one ECR to double as a system kitchen printer. In the same manner, receipts or journal data can be routed as demanded by the application.
A Low-Cost Commercial Grade Electronic Cash Register with High Speed Thermal Printing
A compact low-cost electronic cash register to meet the needs of many small businesses. The ER-285M features an all metal cash drawer with two media slots and security drawer lock. A standard SD card slot allows you to save programs and reports with an SD memory card.
• Fast 13 Lines per Second Thermal Printing with Drop and Print Paper Loading
• Two-Line, Backlit, Alpha-Numeric, Liquid Crystal Operator Display
• Flat, Spill-Resistant Programmable Keyboard with 15 Keyboard PLUs
• Standard RS-232C Port for PC Communications or External Devices – Two Additional Ports Available
• Integrated Card Reader Available
• Supports Integrated Electronic Payment for Credit, Debit and Gift Card Transactions
• 15 Keyboard PLUs
• 2 Menu Levels
• 10,000 Fifteen Digit Preset or Open Price
PLUs are Available (Memory Allocation
• Automatic Tax Computation for Up to
4 Rates or Tables
• 10 Media Keys Including: Cash, Check and
Up to 8 Charge Keys
Flat Spill-Resistant Keyboard
Enjoy high reliability and protection from
spills where food and drinks are served.
Use the easy-to-insert key sheet to
customize your key labels. Initial set up is
fast and changes are easy to manage.
Convenience and Accuracy
Save time with simplifi ed procedures
that ensure accuracy at check-out time.
Standard Features Include:
• Cancel Sale Function
• Keylock Controlled Transaction Void
• Complete Receipt on Request
• Check Cashing
• Post Tendering
• Multiplication, Decimal Multiplication and
Split Price Calculations
• Add Check
• Four Automatic Currency Conversion Keys
• Built-In Clock with Automatic Date Advance
Security and Management Control
Programmable options let you enforce
the appropriate level of security for your
business. Among many options, you can
control coupons, discounts, voids, refunds, cancels and negative sales. Plus, the ER-285M provides strict cash control with enforced closed drawer and an open drawer alarm.
* Based on Memory Allocation
† Utilizes DataTran™ Appliances
Reliable System Components
• High-Speed Thermal Printer
• Easy to Read Customer Display
• Large Easy to Read Two-Line LCD
• Full Size Cash Drawer Includes a
Removable 5 Bill, 5 Coin Drawer Insert,
Two Media Slots and Security Keylock
• Optional Polling Software Available
Standard RS-232C Communication
The affordable SAM4s ER-285M provides
the gateway to system features using a
standard RS-232C communication port.
Two additional ports are available for:
• Direct or Modem PC Communications
• Kitchen Printer
• Slip Printer
• Pole Display
• Coin Dispenser
• Datatran™ Integrated Credit
• Video Surveillance
• Up to 10,000 PLUs with 18 Character
Alpha Descriptors and UPC Scanning
• Up to 99 Group Totals*
• Up to 99 Clerks/Cashiers*
• 2 Price Levels Available*
• Graphic Bitmap Logo
• Compulsory Cash Declaration
• Hash PLU Status
• 10 One-Touch Macro Keys
• Training Mode
• Electronic Journal
• Complete Financial Report
• Individual Clerk/Cashier Report
• Hourly Sales Analysis
• Reporting for Up to 99 Clerks/Cashiers
• PLU, Group and Stock Reports
• Period-to-Date Financial, Hourly, Cashier,
Group and PLU Reports
• Sales By Day Report for 31 Days
• Open Check Report
Low-Cost Commercial Grade Electronic Cash Register with Fast Thermal Printing
A compact low-cost electronic cash register to meet the basic needs of many small businesses. The ER-265 features an all metal cash drawer with two media slots and security drawer lock.
• High Speed Thermal Printing with Drop and Print Paper Loading
• Ten Digit Blue Fluorescent Front and Rear Displays
• Flat, Spill-Resistant Programmable Keyboard with 15 Keyboard PLUs
• 1000 Open or Preset Price Look-Ups (PLUs)
• Up To Ten Clerks or Cashiers with Separate Report Totals
• Seven Position Key Control Security
• Standard RS-232C Port for PC Communications or an External Kitchen Printer
Flat Spill-Resistant Keyboard Enjoy high reliability and protection from spills where food and drinks are served. Use the easy-to-insert key sheet to customize your key labels. Initial set up is fast and changes are easy to manage.
Fast Thermal Printer The ER-265 thermal printer is programmable to select receipt or journal printing up to 32 characters per line and accepts 58mm (2¼”) paper. Prints a 6-line preamble and 6-line postamble receipt message. Optionally print a user defi ned graphic logo, coupon or advertising message.
15 Department Keys The SAM4s ER-265’s fl at, spill-resistant keyboard features 15 programmable departments with 18-character alpha descriptors. Positive or negative preset departments are available to price and count fast moving items. Departments may be designated ‘single item departments for fast registration of single item sales.
1,000 PLUs Use the ER-265’s price look ups (PLUs) to automatically price and track sales for up to 1,000 items.
Automatic Tax Calculation The ER-265 manages up to three tax tables. Department and PLUs can be programmed to apply any combination of taxes. If necessary, tax status can be shifted as items are entered, or at the completion of the sale.
Real Time Clock – Hourly Sales Reporting The ER-265’s real time clock automatically prints the time, changes the date and generates a sales by hour report detailing the net sales and customer count for each hour of the day.
Financial and Cash In Drawer Reports The SAM4s ER-265 gives you an easyto-read and understand review of your business with a complete analysis of your department sales, function totals and actual drawer totals.
Period-To-Date Reports The ER-265’s period-to-date financial report provides a summary of daily reports for weekly, monthly or yearly analysis.
• Cash, Check, Charge, Paid Out and Received on Account Finalizing Keys
• Post Tendering
• Optional Compulsory Tendering
• Coupon and Discount % Keys
• Void Keylock Position
• Full Size Cash Drawer Includes a Removable 5 Bill, 5 Coin Drawer Insert, Two Media Slots and Security Keylock
• Check Cashing
• Cancel Key
• Optional Ellix 10 Kitchen Printer
• Optional PC Utility
• Electronic Journal
Multi-Use ECRs from the World’s Leading ECR Builder
• Choose a fl at keyboard model for food service or a raised keyboard model for retail environments.
• Two-line alpha-numeric display shows each item as it is entered.
• Connects to popular POS peripherals. Best Applications
• Food Service: Quick Service, Sandwich, Ice Cream, Deli, Cafeteria and Concessions
• Simple Table Service: Diners, Ethnic/Specialty Restaurants, Bar & Grill
• Independent Retail Merchants, Especially Simple Retail Scanning
• Simple Franchise Concepts
Applications For Retail Merchants:
Retail, Gift Shops, Convenience Stores, Beer/Wine/ Liquor, Specialty Food, Produce, Meat, Main Street Merchants The traditional raised-key keyboard provides 21 keyboard PLU keys and can be expanded by your SAM4s dealer to 63 PLU keys. Keyboard PLUs act like traditional departments for open-priced entries or can be set as preset price keys. Large key size ensures easy-to-read key labels. Merchants who wish to scan can build their PLU file on the fly using the not-found PLU registration feature.
Applications For Food Service:
Cafeterias, Quick Service, Concessions, Ice Cream / Frozen Yogurt Stands, Hamburger, Sandwich, Pizza, Coffee, Bakery, Deli’s, Bars Preset PLUs facilitate fast and accurate registrations. With 150 key locations, the flat, spill-resistant keyboard can easily accommodate large menus with preset keys for each item. Where menus change daily with breakfast, lunch or dinner times the paper key-sheet under the overlay is easily exchanged. A simplified check tracking feature is available for bars and cafes.