Low-Cost Commercial Grade Electronic Cash Register with Fast Thermal Printing
A compact low-cost electronic cash register to meet the basic needs of many small businesses. The ER-265 features an all metal cash drawer with two media slots and security drawer lock.
• High Speed Thermal Printing with Drop and Print Paper Loading
• Ten Digit Blue Fluorescent Front and Rear Displays
• Flat, Spill-Resistant Programmable Keyboard with 15 Keyboard PLUs
• 1000 Open or Preset Price Look-Ups (PLUs)
• Up To Ten Clerks or Cashiers with Separate Report Totals
• Seven Position Key Control Security
• Standard RS-232C Port for PC Communications or an External Kitchen Printer
Flat Spill-Resistant Keyboard Enjoy high reliability and protection from spills where food and drinks are served. Use the easy-to-insert key sheet to customize your key labels. Initial set up is fast and changes are easy to manage.
Fast Thermal Printer The ER-265 thermal printer is programmable to select receipt or journal printing up to 32 characters per line and accepts 58mm (2¼”) paper. Prints a 6-line preamble and 6-line postamble receipt message. Optionally print a user defi ned graphic logo, coupon or advertising message.
15 Department Keys The SAM4s ER-265’s fl at, spill-resistant keyboard features 15 programmable departments with 18-character alpha descriptors. Positive or negative preset departments are available to price and count fast moving items. Departments may be designated ‘single item departments for fast registration of single item sales.
1,000 PLUs Use the ER-265’s price look ups (PLUs) to automatically price and track sales for up to 1,000 items.
Automatic Tax Calculation The ER-265 manages up to three tax tables. Department and PLUs can be programmed to apply any combination of taxes. If necessary, tax status can be shifted as items are entered, or at the completion of the sale.
Real Time Clock – Hourly Sales Reporting The ER-265’s real time clock automatically prints the time, changes the date and generates a sales by hour report detailing the net sales and customer count for each hour of the day.
Financial and Cash In Drawer Reports The SAM4s ER-265 gives you an easyto-read and understand review of your business with a complete analysis of your department sales, function totals and actual drawer totals.
Period-To-Date Reports The ER-265’s period-to-date financial report provides a summary of daily reports for weekly, monthly or yearly analysis.
• Cash, Check, Charge, Paid Out and Received on Account Finalizing Keys
• Post Tendering
• Optional Compulsory Tendering
• Coupon and Discount % Keys
• Void Keylock Position
• Full Size Cash Drawer Includes a Removable 5 Bill, 5 Coin Drawer Insert, Two Media Slots and Security Keylock
• Check Cashing
• Cancel Key
• Optional Ellix 10 Kitchen Printer
• Optional PC Utility
• Electronic Journal